Budget Stereo Amp & DAC - Beginner to Hi-Fi

Thanks Vaasu on the new purchase.

Some additional updates from my end.

So far have not been able to get any auditions for other amplifiers. Have finalized on Norge Concerto Gold 1000 to pair with my existing Sony speakers. I have planned for 1 more final audition with Mr Laxman this coming weekend to listen and finalize the purchase.

I will be raising some of the points that valuable FM's have called out with Mr Laxman for more clarity.

Will keep the folks posted.

Can someone recommend any specific interconnects that I need to buy ? It would be great if I could get recommendations for the following connects.

1. 3.5 mm jack to RCA Cable - For Bluetooth (currently using Amazon Basics Cable)
2. 2 RCA to 2 RCA Cable - Pioneer DVD Player - DV-383 - for CD Playback (common CA cables available from electrical shop)
3. Speaker Cables (Amazon Basics 16 AWG)
4. UPS - Which brand would be recommended ?
5. Anything else needed ?
Norge speaker outputs will not be able to take 16AWG speaker wires, you will have to specify this to Mr. Laxman, so that he makes arrangements for 16AWG spwaker wires.

As far as UPS is concerned, never use a square or modified square wave UPS with analog amps. You can use either an online sinewave UPS or servo and if possible along with isolation transformer.

Norge speaker outputs will not be able to take 16AWG speaker wires, you will have to specify this to Mr. Laxman, so that he makes arrangements for 16AWG spwaker wires.

As far as UPS is concerned, never use a square or modified square wave UPS with analog amps. You can use either an online sinewave UPS or servo and if possible along with isolation transformer.
Thanks Vinyl for these valuable suggestions.

I will discuss this with Mr Laxman as well this coming weekend per your suggestions.

True, literally it took half and hour and lots of strain on eyes to insert the copper wire into the hole of speaker outputs on the back of Norge 1000. I use 16 awg audioquest g2 cable. I don’t use banana plugs.

True, literally it took half and hour and lots of strain on eyes to insert the copper wire into the hole of speaker outputs on the back of Norge 1000. I use 16 awg audioquest g2 cable. I don’t use banana plugs.
It's a little difficult. I faced similar difficulties when inserting C&E 14AWG cables..,

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back