Buying a 40 incher FULL HD LCD TV

Arihant.EXE

The budget is around ~45K for a Full HD TV without SMART or 3D.

PQ is the prime concern and not the output ports etc.

Is it possible to get an IPS panel for the budget?

Suggestions please, guys.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Which city are u based out of? I recently found a lg 42lp360h model. Its actually a hotel mode tv but I dint need any other features apart from full hd tv and a slim model. I got it for 37k..

Check out Toshiba 39P2305 Its fall under your budget, PQ is great & has 3 Year warranty by default. you can get it for 35 - 40 K based on your bargaining skills. I have been using this for the past 2 Months. & I'm happy with it. 100% value for money.

Have you gone through various posts on similar threads in this forum? That would help you in making informed decision. After going through the posts you can ask for advice on any specific point as it would save you time as large number of posts are there on the same topic.

I need to but LEd 40-42 inch , requirement is HD Smart with 3d, brand i wish is samsung , LG, if u suggest i can go for sony also. need to know which place is more suitable , Thailand Hongkong or dubai . if u have any purchase adresss or number let me know for the best price i can get it

if you go by the definition of Full HD, then no smaller than 46-47 inches would do the justice. Its waste of money to spend on 40 inches.

cheers

dheeraj

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back