Buying Sharp Aquos Quatron 3d LC-60LE925M, Any other tv to consider @ 2 lakh budget?

siddh

Dear All,

Friend is planning to buy sharp 60". Any other tv's to consider at this budget.

Cheers.
Sid.

Re: Buying Sharp Aquos Quatron 3d LC-60LE925M, Any other tv to consider @ 2 lakh budg

Pioneer and Panasonic...

Re: Buying Sharp Aquos Quatron 3d LC-60LE925M, Any other tv to consider @ 2 lakh budg

kuro... maybe be over the budget but still the best....

Pioneer/kuro :lol:

Pioneer sold off it's tv making business ages ago including the kuro brand in parts to Sharp and Panasonic.

At the moment for larger than 50" the best bets with warranty et all are Sharp for LCD/LED and Panasonic for Plasma panels.

Pioneer and Panasonic...

kuro... maybe be over the budget but still the best....

Pioneer/kuro :lol:

Pioneer sold off it's tv making business ages ago including the kuro brand in parts to Sharp and Panasonic.

At the moment for larger than 50" the best bets with warranty et all are Sharp for LCD/LED and Panasonic for Plasma panels.

well not ages ago though... but yes one of the best TV's ever made..

sharp Elite is definitely another one to look for..

^^You forgot to tell him about the peeling problems with that TV.

I would recommend sharp over samsung. The sony HX 925 is also a good bet .....slightly expensive though......55" was avbl for approx 2.29 lacs till december, dont know if prices have dropped...

If he would consider a Plasma then Panasonic......your friend can try his luck for 65"VT20 which was available for less then 50% during diwali of the original cost (Approx 4 lacs).......depends if any pieces are left....Croma would be the best place to look for it....

Last edited:

Yes Samsung got peeling problem, Pioneer shut it's shop in 2010, Pana 65 " VT, I think its 3 lakhs and Elite not available in India. Anyways thanks guys.

Cheers.

^^You forgot to tell him about the peeling problems with that TV.

Yeah it does have peeling problem but it does not apply to all the batches.

That Sharp LCD is no where near as good as Panasonic or Samsung top end plasma, HD925 is OK but i was still able to spot hollow glow effect in that tv which ruined things.

Last edited:

was the 65vt20 available during diwali at under 2lakh? any leads now? I am in the same boat, returned the 64d8000 and am currently considering the sharp 60 inch 630 series for under 2 lakh (non quattron) or waiting for the samsung e8000 series.

was the 65vt20 available during diwali at under 2lakh? any leads now? I am in the same boat, returned the 64d8000 and am currently considering the sharp 60 inch 630 series for under 2 lakh (non quattron) or waiting for the samsung e8000 series.

Mate, you will need to check with the Croma chain...........wont get any info on phone.....visit their shops............never know u might strike gold....;)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back