Cable for subwoofer HTS12

waris

Hi everyone,
I am using blueriggwr RCA cable for connecting Polk HTS12 to Denon x2400h. Can you please suggest a better cable in 2k-3k range.

Hi everyone,
I am using blueriggwr RCA cable for connecting Polk HTS12 to Denon x2400h. Can you please suggest a better cable in 2k-3k range.

Are you using RCA cable or a proper subwoofer cable? I am using Blue Rigger Shielded subwoofer cable and it has worked well with no hic cups whatsoever.

Cables will no way play any part with the sub digging deep.I have been using amazon basics cable for 3 years now which is equivalent to the blurigger cable. Make sure the calibration and placement is at its best in your room. Once that is confirmed anything you hear is the limitations of the sub or your room.

Sub does not go deep. So I thought I will try a better cable.

How deep is the expectations? Check the subwoofer specs. A BIC goes a bit deeper than the HTS 12. Subwoofer performance is also based on the design and even the placement which is very imp. In order to get the best from the subwoofer, try different places and experiment for 3 days if not a week. This way audition / try out familiar content of music and movies that you are well versed in on the lows...once you find the sweet spot, retain those settings..

Most of us didn't do a plug and play, we tried different frequencies settings on the AVR, placement etc and found the best settings that provided satisfaction. Results will not be 100% but whatever satisfies you till your next urge for change in settings, be patient and try all this.

All the best

Hi everyone,
What prompted you to look for a different cable? Just curious... Amazon Basics cable will do just fine.

How deep is the expectations? Check the subwoofer specs. A BIC goes a bit deeper than the HTS 12. Subwoofer performance is also based on the design and even the placement which is very imp. In order to get the best from the subwoofer, try different places and experiment for 3 days if not a week. This way audition / try out familiar content of music and movies that you are well versed in on the lows...once you find the sweet spot, retain those settings..

Most of us didn't do a plug and play, we tried different frequencies settings on the AVR, placement etc and found the best settings that provided satisfaction. Results will not be 100% but whatever satisfies you till your next urge for change in settings, be patient and try all this.

All the best
Thanks for the suggestion. I am planning to do the same but don't have many options of placing the sub.

Reading about various cables . Just thought of checking with a different cable to see if it makes a difference in performance.
Room Calibration, Subwoofer Placement are the critical factors for a better Audio Experience before changing the Cable...

Thanks for the suggestion. I am planning to do the same but don't have many options of placing the sub.

Try different settings on the AVR, Bass Management / LFE on the AVR that should help to make some difference which you can try for a few days and experiment on familiar content.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back