Cambridge Audio 540CV2 + 640AV2 - Is this combination good?

sandeepk

Hello, I am new to this building a Hi-Fi system via individual components. Now i am planning to buy CA's 540CV2 + 640AV2. I want your inputs on this combination and matching speaker set.

How about Wharfedale 9.1? My budget is around 25K plus minus 10% on speakers.

I normally listen to lots of vocal music, floyd stuff and old english music revamped on HDCDs. I dont listen to heavy metal but i still want that deep low frequency bass with my speakers. I would sincerely appreciate your comments. Thanks a lot! Cheers!

Hello, I am new to this building a Hi-Fi system via individual components. Now i am planning to buy CA's 540CV2 + 640AV2. I want your inputs on this combination and matching speaker set.

How about Wharfedale 9.1? My budget is around 25K plus minus 10% on speakers.

I normally listen to lots of vocal music, floyd stuff and old english music revamped on HDCDs. I dont listen to heavy metal but i still want that deep low frequency bass with my speakers. I would sincerely appreciate your comments. Thanks a lot! Cheers!

Sandeep,
Always go in for a better CD player than your amp. So a better combo will be the 640cv2 + 540av2. This is a better option than the combo of 540av2+540cv2.
Rgds

Prithvi

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back