Cambridge audio cxn v2

Hi. XLR or rca doesn't make any difference when it is less than 10 ft .i have used both honestly no difference at all
But I'm using XLR cables now just for my satisfaction and my amp has XLR input.
I put forth the same query to Rel. This was confirmed by the Rel technical person too . Only if the length is too long then Xlr is preferred.

Thanks @sachinchavan 15865 @girishtd8262 for your inputs.

I have been researching on the XLR vs RCA debate and from what I can see - as always, there is no real consensus. Hence I thought to check here as CXN V2 is one of the shortlisted candidates in the upgrade path.
@sachinchavan 15865 - I have checked and read on a couple of forums that CA is fully balanced.

My biggest concern is my RCA lengths to Genelec has to be a minimum of 3 mtrs due to the placement of the gear and another speaker is just a foot away from the gear, so it will just be left plonked on the floor, so worried about RFI interference/noise etc as I have never used such long ICs.

Thanks again for your inputs.
If it's 3:
also another question to @girishtd8262 - when you changed from RCA to XLR did you have to change any settings in CXN V2 as XLR is supposed to be higher in Voltage?
No nothing needs to be changed.it just works as it is.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back