Can't identify the faulty component

dr.arun

Can someone help me out here to identify what's wrong with my setup.

When the signal from Nvidia shield TV is coming through AVR ( Denon 4700) to Projector (BenQ W1070 Full HD) - The image shows flickers .

But when the shield is connected directly to Projector the image is fine.

But when the signal coming through AVR from Nvidia is given to my TV (Vu full fd) then the image is fine too .

I can't even pinpoint the component that is faulty . I tried changing ports , HDMI cable brands lengths etc. But the results are same only .

Can someone identify the issue ?
BenQ did a service and they are saying it was fine when they checked . ( Not sure if they used an AVR or just a firestick)

You should check the screen refresh rate and resolution in AVR and projector or the Nvidia.

Might solve the problem. Seems problem is with wrong resolution being sent to projector when connected through AVR

When the signal from Nvidia shield TV is coming through AVR ( Denon 4700) to Projector (BenQ W1070 Full HD) - The image shows flickers .

But when the signal coming through AVR from Nvidia is given to my TV (Vu full fd) then the image is fine too .

I can't even pinpoint the component that is faulty . I tried changing ports , HDMI cable brands lengths etc. But the results are same only .

BenQ did a service and they are saying it was fine when they checked . ( Not sure if they used an AVR or just a firestick)
How about the setup screen of Denon? Does that flicker too?

A video of what exactly is happening will help others relate to it quickly if they have had this kind of issues with their projector ( my epson had a flicker but that was because of the lamp contacts acting funny which seems is a common issue with that epson model)

Back