Car Android HU

anirudh panwar

please advice a video head unit for my Maruti S CRoss 1.3...have to replace the audio sony head unit...just require a basic model which can help me use google maps as also reverse camera plus bluetooth calling...have limited use for video playing especially when on the move to avoid mishaps etc..(I already have a balunpunkt reverse cam installed but with a simple 4.3 inch lcd display,audio car speakers also already installeed )...how are SONY or PIONEER versus chinese stuff..budget max about 20K..thanks

please advice a video head unit for my Maruti S CRoss 1.3...have to replace the audio sony head unit...just require a basic model which can help me use google maps as also reverse camera plus bluetooth calling...have limited use for video playing especially when on the move to avoid mishaps etc..(I already have a balunpunkt reverse cam installed but with a simple 4.3 inch lcd display,audio car speakers also already installeed )...how are SONY or PIONEER versus chinese stuff..budget max about 20K..thanks
While researching for a headunit to replace stock one in my SX4, I found Pioneer DMH 5290BT to be a very good option and it ticks all your boxes. It is in short supply and was quoted at around 22K on Motorogue website. A very trusted site for car accessories. Later, first I changed my stock speakers to Morel Maximo and added an old JBL amplifier. Right now totally satisfied with them. Morels vocals are very beautifull and good clarity. Base is sufficient. So, for the time being dropped the idea of changing the headunit. Hope this helps.

While researching for a headunit to replace stock one in my SX4, I found Pioneer DMH 5290BT to be a very good option and it ticks all your boxes. It is in short supply and was quoted at around 22K on Motorogue website. A very trusted site for car accessories. Later, first I changed my stock speakers to Morel Maximo and added an old JBL amplifier. Right now totally satisfied with them. Morels vocals are very beautifull and good clarity. Base is sufficient. So, for the time being dropped the idea of changing the headunit. Hope this helps.
..I hope pioneer is not shutting down business in India..as per rumours.what about a equivalent Sony HU

Get a basic Android HU if you need navigation, CarPaly, etc. Add sub 5k coaxials if you intend to run the speakers off the HU.

Sony DSX-B700 Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth and Double Din ...thinking of this.with improved morel maximo 2 speakers..will replace my front stock speakers.is damping really effective.or are there any better car audio systems of this type​

Last edited:
please advice a car stereo sony or pioneer or equivalent brand for my car. i am using only 4 stock speakers and dont intend to add anything else at least for now.my old sony WX800UI car stereo was sold off as it had no bluetooth.am not interested in any video display unit for navig etc i mean android or that sort.only pure music stereo.max i will do is change my OEM speakers to better ones like morel etc.bluetooth is must.rear camera view is also preferred.budget max 12k for the HU only.some exisiting models considered are sony DSXB700 or pioneer MVHG219BT.thanks.Anirudh

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back