Clearance Sale UK - AVR

RaaR

As some of you are already aware that I'm eyeing Marantz AVR especially the SR7*** series for Auro-3D inclusion. But with current market pricing, I have buried my idea completely.

But unfortunately I have come across this website via WhatHiFi article, they are offering really good price for AVRs under their clearance section. My eyes are heavily on X3700H, SR7015, and SR8015. However I don't have any friends or friends of friends from UK visiting India in nearby future, hence sharing this info here - so this might help someone out here.

If you have someone out there in UK, call/text them immediately and block your AVR :D <3

@RaaR I can understand the frustration... I was in similar situation not too long ago. I had SR7009 which unfortunately did not do HDCP2.2(and hence 4k).

Luckily, stumbled upon this shop in Bangalore through a friend of mine(I did not interact with the shop at all and he is not in India anymore and lost contact) and got SR8015 for Rs.2.5L. This was in April 2021.

Will share the phone numbers and shop name on DM(since I am not sure mentioning those details here is allowed).

I know the costs have shot up since then, but hoping it helps...

Which part of India are you from?

Last edited:
As some of you are already aware that I'm eyeing Marantz AVR especially the SR7*** series for Auro-3D inclusion. But with current market pricing, I have buried my idea completely.

But unfortunately I have come across this website via WhatHiFi article, they are offering really good price for AVRs under their clearance section. My eyes are heavily on X3700H, SR7015, and SR8015. However I don't have any friends or friends of friends from UK visiting India in nearby future, hence sharing this info here - so this might help someone out here.

If you have someone out there in UK, call/text them immediately and block your AVR :D <3

Same boat like yourself!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back