Compile Your Own Hindi Music CDs

TaureanBull

Hi all,

I found this link of SAREGAMA Ltd which has the copyright of maximum number of hindi songs. You can choose your own songs, personalise and cover album. :yahoo:
mp3 for 199/- and CD for 275/-.

HamaraCD.com from Saregama Ltd., - Make your own Customized CD with all your favorite Indian music.

I know that u can get your songs from pirated CDs for dirt cheap but just imagine the quality. A 100k system wont be good if u cannt feed it good.

Disclaimer : This information is not for promotion!! I dont have any relation with Saregama Ltd whatsoever. Except that i am a satisfied customer :eek:hyeah:

Edit : its not only hindi but 10 languages

Last edited:
my guess is it is stored as MP3s and then they make the audiocds out of it... :sad:

The quality of the personalised Saregama cd is not good

I have my two cents on what u said. But wont it be the best as they have the copyright and have the original song? :)

my guess is it is stored as MP3s and then they make the audiocds out of it... :sad:

I dont know abt that. But they mention Rs 199/- for mp3 cd and Rs 275/- for CD. I am talking abt the other one i.e. the Rs 275/- one. IMHO it does not have the mp3 format. And this CD should be of good quality and original recording. In case IMO whatever you get here should be the best.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back