Congrats ISRO!! Chandrayaan 3 - Proud moment for India - Shining with the World! Well Done!

The most valuable lesson ISRO has taught us today is that failure is merely a stepping stone to success.
I hope parents across our nation use ISRO’s example to teach their children to face adversity and never give up.
My deepest respect and humble thanks to every single man and woman who made this remarkable feat a reality.

Absolutely Thrilling and real test of Nerves to even watch those last few minutes , I can imagine the stress, the real people involved would have experienced over last Few Weeks...
Brilliant ; All the best wishes!
#Chandrayaan3

Best Wishes to Pragganandha in his endeavor to Win the Chess Championship & to beat the current World #1...
I Wish him All the best!

If He Succeeds as well, We Indians will be Literally On the Moon for Few Months 😅

Absolutely Thrilling and real test of Nerves to even watch those last few minutes , I can imagine the stress, the real people involved would have experienced over last Few Weeks...
Brilliant ; All the best wishes!
#Chandrayaan3

Best Wishes to Pragganandha in his endeavor to Win the Chess Championship & to beat the current World #1...
I Wish him All the best!

If He Succeeds as well, We Indians will be Literally On the Moon for Few Months 😅
BTW
As a Token of appreciation
' I Will Stop Ranting about Our Cruel Backbreaking Taxation System (Especially Customs Duty) for 6 months!'

Succeeding after a failure is not everybody’s feat ! The others who failed haven’t yet muster up the courage for a second attempt.
Absolutely!!

However Ice on the surface, could be the power source, in future.
NASA uses a nuclear power generator to power it's rover at night.

"The Multi-Mission Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator is a space nuclear power system that produces about 110 watts of electrical power to run the rover"

Kudos to all the scientists and engineers - indeed everyone in ISRO and even their suppliers - for making this a successful mission thus far. Many have remarked that the mission is cheaper than the movie InterStellar - which is amazing. As someone said at the time Tata Nano was launched, India is indeed the pioneer for "Frugal Engineering".
One interesting observation since yesterday is that many folks are seeing I contributed to the project or I worked for a contractor who supplied a component, etc. While all these are commendable, it only reminds me of the saying "Success has many fathers"

What kind of double standards these Western and European countries have as they are praising us now. Remember couple of decades back they were hell bent to prevent the transfer of technology by sanctioning India and Russia over the cryogenic rocket fuel especially the US and UK. Due to this we were couple of decades back in catching up the technology. Even though sanctioned our scientists indigenously got the break through in cryogenic technology. We would have been at par with NASA and China in technology and maybe a manned space mission would have already happened if not for the sanctions on ISRO.

Most of the western countries still have the colonial mindset especially some UK TV and YouTube channels think that we should built more toilets than sending space mission to moon. These were the people who looted us for centuries and have the audacity to speak like this. We will definitely not be cowed down and it is only a matter of time before the manned space mission is sent by ISRO. Hopefully the government should allocate more budget to ISRO as there are brilliant minds at work who have dedicated themselves to this great nation even though they would have got many offers around the world. Proud to be an Indian.

It's a good time to (re) watch Rocket Boys on Sony LIV streaming.

It is fantastic and engrossing TV series on the foundation and history and the challenges of ISRO and AEC that brought India to the space and nuclear age.

Lovely fictionalisation and fantastic plot and narrative and great production system, truly a great TV show.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back