Cranation Bangalore - Horrible Experience

Interesting... Could you please point to your review on monthshut? The current link gives reviews from everyone

sudhish can you post your experience here , would be of help to other users and I definitely would like to cross post this thread as a reference to the automotive forums I am a part of.

Sorry I didn't explain my experience. Here it is...

I came to know about Carnation after my wife got two coupons from here company. One was for the washing and other one for dent removal. I have a swift diesel and it had a dent on one side. The coupon says the washing is free and the dent removal is 2000 for small cars and 3000 for big cars.

I went to carnation on 17th to see whether they can do the job. They told that I have to fix up an appointment and they can take my car only on 19th. I went there again on 19th morning and waited there for one hour to see the mechanic even after the appointment. There was not much rush but the mechanic was absconding and he was not picking the phone. Finally the service person came to meet me and he was very bad in communication. I some how told him that my car needs a wash and showed him the dent on the one side. He told he needs two days to complete the job (19th and 20th) and the final bill will be around Rs.2500 including the tax. I agreed on that and gave the car to them.

They called me around 5.30 that day and told that he has finished washing and checkup and going to start the dent removal job. And he told that it will be Rs. 3000 not 2500 also he will be able to deliver the car only on Monday. I told him that they have already agreed for 2500 and I have the coupon. I was convinced by his speech and I wanted to take the car back. I told him that I will be coming on next day morning. I want home after watching the movie MI-5 and searched the web for carnation review. I got heart attach when I saw the mouthshout.com reviews. I decided to go there next day and get my car at any cost even if it is under repair.

Next day when I went there the card was parked on garage and it had the double amount of dust than I gave them (They have already told me that they have finished washing and checkup). I met the service guy and told that I need the car very urgently since I have to go to the hospital and got the car back after waiting for another hour. Only change car is that one of the side indicator was broken and I have to replace that. Other than that they havent done any work on that.

I gave the car to Mondovi and got it service and paid Rs.3000 for the dent removal. They did a good job on that.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back