Creative Inspire T6300: Connect TV (Digital Output)

dilipb902

Hi all,

I recently bought Creative Inspire T6300 which has three input wires. I have a Panasonic E6D TV which only has digital output. I want to connect my speakers to my tv, but can't do so.

Is there any reliable converter which will help me connect my speakers to tv?

I could get a converter which has 5 slots in which I can put 3 speaker wires and be able to use it to connect to devices which have aux setup. So aux to digital converter might serve the purpose.

Thank you!

Best,
Dilip

Last edited:
Thanks! Would there be cheaper models which are decent? The ebay is more than half the price of my speakers.

Hey guys,

Reviving an old thread of mine. I didn't buy the converter.

Which budget speaker can I buy which would suit my TV's audio out?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Thanks!
Budget will dictate what you want. you can get soundbars,a class D amp and stereo speakers, get an AVR and a 5.1 system,all have pros and cons.
AVR will take everything off the TV, and pass only the video to the TV, and amplify stereo or 5.1(Or more) speaker system. It also boils down to whether you want something that is just louder and a little better than the TV speakers or you want a full movie thumping theater like sound and everything in between.

Hey guys,

Thanks!
What kind of output does your TV give out? Stereo or multi channel? No point buying multi channel speakers if the TV gives out only 2 channel stereo.

You can look at Logitech Z series multi channel speakers or Panasonic ht21. Panasonic takes in a pair of RCA inputs. If TV is giving out stereo, get the fiio d03 digital to analogue converter and you can have a good setup with the Panasonic. Else, Logitech Z series accepts digital input.

MaSh

Thanks a lot, Tuff and Mash. Moved on from the idea and now planning to get a new TV. Will probably go for a basic sound bar with it.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot, Tuff and Mash. Moved on from the idea and now planning to get a new TV. Will probably go for a basic sound bar with it.

Cheers!

Alright, but why sound bar? I personally do not like them. Yes they are convenient, slim, but for decent sound quality I guess a simple stereo setup is better. Just my opinion though. Do keep us updated on your upgrades.

MaSh

Alright, but why sound bar? I personally do not like them. Yes they are convenient, slim, but for decent sound quality I guess a simple stereo setup is better. Just my opinion though. Do keep us updated on your upgrades.

MaSh
Brother you probably aren't married yet, learn to love the soundbars, they will certainly come in when the wife comes in.

MaSh
Don't want too many wires hanging in the hall and would only want better sound than what we would get on TV. Anyway, my parents are not going to let me play the speakers at full volume.

Don't want too many wires hanging in the hall and would only want better sound than what we would get on TV. Anyway, my parents are not going to let me play the speakers at full volume.

Yes I understand. Wires are hated by all. Need to tuck them in and away from line of sight. And I don't think anyone plays speakers at full volume. It's the clarity and more that most of us look for at low to moderate volumes. All the best

MaSh

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back