Dali Zensor 1 or Dali Alteco for Surround

rajivaryan1984

Dear FM's,

I am setting up a 5.1.2 setup in one of my bedroom's which is 10'4"X13'1". For Front Right and Left I will be using Zensor 3 and Center will be Vocal and Sub will be SVS SB2000 and AVR is Denon X3600. For Surrounds I was thinking to use Zensor 1 which i already have but one of the local HT folks who is helping me with installation and other few purchase are recommending me to go for Dali Alteco instead of Zensor 1.

Any suggestions if I should stick to Zensor 1 for Surrounds or better go with Alteco as it will have better effect than Zensor 1 ?
Also If I stay with Zensor 1, can you recommend me any wall bracket which can hold Zensor 1 and the direction of the speakers can be changed towards the seating position ?

Dear FM's,

I am setting up a 5.1.2 setup in one of my bedroom's which is 10'4"X13'1". For Front Right and Left I will be using Zensor 3 and Center will be Vocal and Sub will be SVS SB2000 and AVR is Denon X3600. For Surrounds I was thinking to use Zensor 1 which i already have but one of the local HT folks who is helping me with installation and other few purchase are recommending me to go for Dali Alteco instead of Zensor 1.

Any suggestions if I should stick to Zensor 1 for Surrounds or better go with Alteco as it will have better effect than Zensor 1 ?
Also If I stay with Zensor 1, can you recommend me any wall bracket which can hold Zensor 1 and the direction of the speakers can be changed towards the seating position ?
I also have the same set up. Z3,Vocal and Z1. I use f brackets and placed them on a glass plate. If not interested to place them in glass use the brackets shared by Fm sriram in the below thread

Dear FM's,

Zensor 1 will suffice, Alteco too have good drivers ...but since u have Zensor 1 , better to stick too it.
Also Zensor 1 offers more bass than Alteco I beleive.

Thanks a lot for your inputs and I have finally decided to stay with Zensor 1. One small help which I need is that is there any wall bracket which can be used for Zensor 1 and take it's weight. It can be titled down towards the listening position. Kindly recommend....

Thanks a lot for your inputs and I have finally decided to stay with Zensor 1. One small help which I need is that is there any wall bracket which can be used for Zensor 1 and take it's weight. It can be titled down towards the listening position. Kindly recommend....

WALI Universal Dual Side Clamping Bookshelf Speaker Wall Mounting Bracket for Large Surrounding Sound Speakers, Hold Up to 55 lbs. (SWM201), Black https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01GUITK24/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_UyCsFbGS5V3TV

MYL Speaker Wall Mount 6" - 9" (1pair) 2mounts https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01BM6FOMO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_oACsFbDE94R5P

Ohh Thanks man..I guess MYL would be able to accomodate Zensor 1 as the Width of the speaker is 6.37 inches and Depth is 8.66 inches.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back