Dealer Feedback: Prithvi @ Absolute Sound

marsilians

Wanted to share a great experience in servicing my Musical Fidelity Integrated amp with Prithvi @ Absolute Sound in Bangalore.

I had a small issue with my right channel dropping occasionally. Mr. Prithvi was kind enough to take a look even though he is not an official MF dealer (closest is in Chennai but the listed phone nos. were not answered after repeated attempts).

He was very clear in terms of how he was going to go about servicing and where as well. Within couple of days he came back with the diagnosis and I decided to have it repaired. In the conversations thus far I had developed confidence that he had a good network of technicians to dip into and also that he was fair in his proposal as he deals with lots of quality products and has managed large scale, big budget installations across the country.

The repair was minor - some dried up capacitors and a cleanup of the volume control after which he ran the amp for a few days 'stress' test.

Price was very reasonable in relation to the amp value and quality of work is excellent.

When i went to pick up the amp he was kind enough to lug it to my car small ways away from his location.

The amp has been working very well ever since after more stress tests.

All in all very happy with the transaction and I would go to him again for any future requests.

Side notes, he has a few different setups at his home-office and has exquisite taste in auditioning them (by appointment only).

Despite his business line dealing with quite high end equipment (Conrad Johnson was not the most expensive to give you an idea), he talks very practically and down to earth and has absolutely no ego whatsoever as an individual.

The only caveat is approach to his place adjacent to Cubbon rd. The access from Infantry road is a pain and it would be best to come from Cubbon rd side.

Thanks again Prithvi! 5 stars out of 5.

One of my friends from Mangalore also praised him a lot. When I plan to buy another Linn, I'll surely get in touch.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back