Decent Amp to drive Pioneer AJ BS22 speakers!

Kudla

I am looking around for an amp(2 channel) to drive Pioneer AJ BS22 speakers. I would be sourcing this amp in US, for use in India.

Could you please suggest some decent amps for around $150/-, preferably to be purchased online. I would prefer an amp with 'sub out', Bluetooth and aux input capabilities.

Please pour in your suggestions!

If you can increase the Budget I would suggest Emotiva TA 100 for getting from USA. I got it from US and it was hand carried through mumbai airport without any duty. It is $399 but it can be got for about 340$ (I got at this price)when some discount is there. Advantage of this amp is it has tuner/digital inputs/sub out/auto 220v/Bluetooth with optional dongle/phono input and a beefy toroidal transformer with 50wpc@8ohm. Even the 4ohm rating is decent. The build quality is excellent. It is yet to completely break in but I found good strong bass with clear mid range and Treble is not sharp, with Infinity speakers(90Db sensitivity). At volume of 40(out of 80) the volume is more than enough for normal listening in my 15*10 room.

TA-100 | Emotiva

You can use this amp for quite sometime before you upgrade as it is not cheap quality offering as compared to some receivers which you can get for around $200.

Last edited:
This particular model is NOT available on Amazon.

Please let me know if there any other.
If else, help me to choose between FX Audio or SMSL amp.

Thank You!

https://www.amazon.com/SMSL-Q5-Pro-black-Component/dp/B017W12UCU/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

OR

https://www.amazon.com/FX-Audio-D80...?ie=UTF8&qid=1488294468&sr=8-2&keywords=d802c

For the Pionner AJ series speakers you have? No. These speakers love power, so dont even try to drive them with these amps. Just my opinion.

MaSh

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back