Denon 1912 AV Reciver all speakers not playing properly.

Arijit12

Hi, I have a 11 years old Denon 1912 av reciver. till last year it was working flawlessly, but since last 2 months sounds are not coming from all of the speaker. can anyone give me any idea what may be the problem?

Hi, I have a 11 years old Denon 1912 av reciver. till last year it was working flawlessly, but since last 2 months sounds are not coming from all of the speaker. can anyone give me any idea what may be the problem?
Difficuilt to tell as there may be any issue from power failure to HDMI board problem. Manual will have troubleshoot section. Just go through it and check if you get reason of issue.
Else better take to good technician.

Is the receiver going to protection mode or video working audio out not working?

Difficuilt to tell as there may be any issue from power failure to HDMI board problem. Manual will have troubleshoot section. Just go through it and check if you get reason of issue.
Else better take to good technician.
Just today I tried to reset the 1912 but it's not even resetting it properly. Can anyone kindly suggest a good technician I'm from India, Kolkata, denon doesn't have any service center here.

Back