Denon AVR-2803 receiver - no sound o/p

They think dat if they behav like dat then others wont buy items from abroad and wil decide to purchase from them...nice marketting stratedy...we must give award for them....:D

i had the exact problem with my 2803 !! DSP chip needed replacement, it just happened on one fine day ! no sound! unfortunatly for me the singapore denon service said no parts available ;-(

Hi Sonic

We sailing in the same boat. What did you do then? Is your recvr. residing as a showpiece on your mantle? Jokes apart, did you query Denon on this? What was their response? I got a reply asking me to take it back to US for repairs

I tried local repair shop Lakozy as they were recommended. But, so far they are unable to procure the DSP board. Any other guys in Mumbai who can help?

Regards
Raj...

Hi Raj,
Sorry i dont know too many AV repairmen in bbay. Suggested lakozy as i know they are taking up these kind of jobs.
I can only suggest that u be patient as IMO lakozy should be able to procure this DSP board from PRO FX itself. They obviously dont have it in stock at the moment nor is it available in singapore ( as u or someone in this thread mentioned). Lakozy also stock some products distributed by PRO FX. Since the problem is with the DSP board and the part is not available, going to another repairman is not going to help IMO.
Regards

Hi Raj,

Denon singapore asked me leave the AVR with them, while they try to locate the DSP board. No news of my AVR until now, i bought myself a 38 series after that ;-)

-Rahul

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back