Denon avr pricing

I want to buy a denon avr,either x3800 or the x4700.Live in a small city in Bihar, options are limited.I can get it delivered either online or through my relatives from New Delhi,Kolkata or Bangalore.
The problem is,I see vastly advertised rates of both of these models on different sites.How to go about the purchase and how to ensure I am getting the product at reasonable rates and from a legitimate source.

I want to buy a denon avr,either x3800 or the x4700.Live in a small city in Bihar, options are limited.I can get it delivered either online or through my relatives from New Delhi,Kolkata or Bangalore.
The problem is,I see vastly advertised rates of both of these models on different sites.How to go about the purchase and how to ensure I am getting the product at reasonable rates and from a legitimate source.
Call the authorised dealers for the actual price.
The street price of the AVRs are way less than the MRP.
So don't be discouraged by seeing the MRP. Call them and compare the prices with various dealers.
You will get a good deal.

Contact profx or harmonie audio in Kolkata. They can ship to you
Thanks for the reply,but I want to know whether authorised distributors like profx entertain bargaining or the prices are fixed at MRP.
If latter is the scenario,then better not to call them.MRP is way too high for me!

I want to know whether authorised distributors like profx entertain bargaining or the prices are fixed at MRP.
They typically don't. Not unless the business is more than just an AV Receiver.
You can try wrangle a price but I don't see the point of hard bargaining with them.
You need to weigh your options here. Is is worth the risk buying from an Amazon or any other online store (for the sake of price) or one that offers after sales Support and is with you all the way. Your call really.

Thanks for the reply,but I want to know whether authorised distributors like profx entertain bargaining or the prices are fixed at MRP.
If latter is the scenario,then better not to call them.MRP is way too high for me!
No one buys AVR at MRP. 20% discount is bare minimum even with Authorized dealers.. Why dont you call them and ask.

they don't bargain much but their offer price will be lower than MRP, anything between 10-20% depending on the product. Call many dealers, preferably in multiple cities and decide.

x2800h MRP is 144K, two calls later, 95K was the lowest offer, will have to make multiple calls to figure how low it can get

No one buys AVR at MRP. 20% discount is bare minimum even with Authorized dealers.. Why dont you call them and ask.
Bargain for 30% discount on Denon AVRs. Retailers can offer upto 35% discount on mrp.
Only difference is that Prifx will give 15 months warranty but retailers will give 12 months only.
Surprisingly, Wonderland at Bangalore is offering 30% discount on all Onkyo models on exchange of any old working or non working onkyo AVR. You can ask the dealer himself to locate for a junk onkyo AVR for 2-3k. This is limited time deal by Onkyo

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back