DENON PMA2500NE - Review of sorts

Lovely setup @Imtiyaz Ahmad
How are those wharfys doing?
Looks like u have a bigger room, how are they in bass? Are u using any subwoofer as well?
Also, have u got any room treatment done?
Thanks Kumar.
Wharfedales sound more transparent with bigger and better defined bass and a more spacious soundstage.The room dimensions are 12ft by 14ft. and the wharfedals has bass powerful in a lively resonant sense that belied the wharfedals reasonable size.Vocals sounded so fantastic making hours long listening sessions fatigue free and with the addition of Denton's I can feel that the singers are just in front of me and i can touch them.The instrument separation is so good ,the stereo imaging spot on and the soundstage is fantastic.
I am not using any subwoofer.My room is not so much treated acoustically. However I have a full carpet in the room ,there are long and thick curtains and as you can see in the pics that i have placed a thick piece of foam on the wall and in a corner of the room.I mostly listen in near field .This is what I can express about my system.

It is a one box solution and it really works brilliant especially with SAM (and now EQ management) on various speakers and possibly room sizes.

Yes. SAM technology is really good. Once heard a "SAM Enabled" small bookshelf on devialet in Dubai Audio Mall. It was a wonderful experience.

Back