1. Western Digital WD TV Live Plus 1080p HD Media Player

2.Micca MPLAY-HD 1080p Full-HD Digital Media Player For USB Drives and SD/SDHC

3. or what else digital media player do you recommend is best

Which is better digital media player out of these

1. Western Digital WD TV Live Plus 1080p HD Media Player

2.Micca MPLAY-HD 1080p Full-HD Digital Media Player For USB Drives and SD/SDHC

3. or what else digital media player do you recommend is best

Also consider HiMedia if you are considering Micca

I am using WDTV LIVE for last 5 years with no problems. I have 2 pieces, one in Living room & another in bed room with network connected. So I can transfer files from my PC through the network & also share.

Now I would reccomend the newly available WDTV LIVE HUB which has HDD built in.

Few years back I had compared some media players before purchasing one and I had then opted for Seagate Home Theater Plus. Do check their present models too.

Gozaine,

Give a Try to HIMEDIA Players, After a long drag i have finalised with HIMEDIA 600C, My basic requirement is to play audio and vedio and with Inbuilt HDD.

As per the Reviews WD is is fine for a Long run normal Usage and by Features\style and Design the HIMEDIA is way better than WD.

We a dedicated thread for HIMEDIA Owners, you could get views from there too. Think browse until you narrow down for one.

All the Best

Gozaine,

Give a Try to HIMEDIA Players, After a long drag i have finalised with HIMEDIA 600C, My basic requirement is to play audio and vedio and with Inbuilt HDD.

As per the Reviews WD is is fine for a Long run normal Usage and by Features\style and Design the HIMEDIA is way better than WD.

We a dedicated thread for HIMEDIA Owners, you could get views from there too. Think browse until you narrow down for one.

All the Best

which model do you recommend?

Hey Guys,

Me too want to join the gang looking out for a Media player.

Main purpose is to shift all my songs in digital format there. Connect it to my Music system and play easily and hopefully select songs (viewing song info on LED or via display on the media player itself.

I found that unless I have all my songs out of my ext HDD in to such device I wont actually get myself to connect HDD & play them.

So please suggest...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back