Disco Dancer & Kasam Paida Karnewale ki New Vinyl Pressings

shankyys

Hello!

Any idea how is the pressing and audio fidelity of the new releases of Disco Dancer & Kasam Paida Karnewale Ki on Vinyl?
Any feedback highly appreciated.

Hello!

Any idea how is the pressing and audio fidelity of the new releases of Disco Dancer & Kasam Paida Karnewale Ki on Vinyl?
Any feedback highly appreciated.

Just a suggestion as I have always loved these 2 LPs. Older Pressings of these two LPs are heavenly. I have the newer ones also, they are good enough, and if they are inferior in fidelity it can only be resolved by high end components which majority of record lovers simply do not have. By this statement I mean basic equipment like entry level TT<30K, <10K cartridge and <10K phono stage. I am sure if one searches will surely get a number of NM LPs of these 2 films in less than 1-1.5K. Please give a try, one must own these 2 old pressings if he/she loves hindi film music and stereo sound reproduction, BTW KPKWK is hardly stereo, DD is a fantastic stereo LP. Moreover, newer releases are not worth that money. If one has to contain with digitally processed sound a 320 kbps MP3 fro saregama is good enough.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back