distorting polk audio tsi 400

herman

I have a set of polk audio TSI 400 an d a Bose acustimas 6 connected to my Yamaha v365 av receiver 100watts/ch. my problem is that the polk audio distorts at high volume can any one tell me how to fix this
thanks

I have a set of polk audio TSI 400 an d a Bose acustimas 6 connected to my Yamaha v365 av receiver 100watts/ch. my problem is that the polk audio distorts at high volume can any one tell me how to fix this
thanks

The distortion could be the direct result of the Amp clipping. You could risk damaging your speakers if your AVR is being driven to clipping point.

The polk Tsi400 is rated at a max 200w. So pairing it with a more powerful amp / avr wuuld do a lot of good if you want to push your speakers

Please feed more power to TSI 400. The receiver is not fully capable of driving it. I had the same problem when i was using TSI400 with denon 1611. Now am using Rotel THX power amp to drive them.

They are just Fabulous now!!

Please feed more power to TSI 400. The receiver is not fully capable of driving it. I had the same problem when i was using TSI400 with denon 1611. Now am using Rotel THX power amp to drive them.

They are just Fabulous now!!

What is your Rotel Power amp connected to ?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back