Diy Bluetooth ,fm, usb player with amp..

Kannan_madhu

My friend had a pair of speakers which was not used for many years so he asked me if I could make him a low cost amp with Bluetooth support so he can stream songs from his mobile. So this project happened a simple all in one amplifier board was used with minimal soldering .
It's a tpa3116 based board with built in BT and FM receiver and usb and micro sd file player . And it has a remote too which makes playing so convenient.

PhotoPictureResizer_181113_215239611-1024x768.jpg

For the box i bought a cd drive player box for 100 bucks . Power supply is a old laptop charger .
20181113_160331-1024x768.jpg20181113_160337-1024x768.jpg

Surprisingly it gives very good quality sound out put especially with flac and mp3 . Fm reception is also good when antenna is connected .
20181113_162455-01-1024x768.jpeg

Further i will be attaching a antenna for bt and a front panel

Nice build and using the CD player box is a good idea. What are the specifications of the board and where did you acquire the board from?

Nice build and using the CD player box is a good idea. What are the specifications of the board and where did you acquire the board from?

Alexpress .. serch Bluetooth fm 3116 and you will find similar boards .. cost from 700 to 900 . In my case shipping was fast got within 10 days to kerala , nowadays ali is fast

Alexpress .. serch Bluetooth fm 3116 and you will find similar boards .. cost from 700 to 900 . In my case shipping was fast got within 10 days to kerala , nowadays ali is fast
Bro i want to access fm in my yamaha receiver. A small antenna cable is provided with the receiver. The thing is in my area fm reception is not very good. Fm works fine in my car. But how do i get reception in inside my home. Is there sum kind of antenna available.?

Bro,

I like your Signature ;););););) Ha ha

Source > Thallikoot Intel system.
Raspberry Pi + Pifi Dac + Volumio

Speakers > thallipoli 2.1
Tallikoot Transmission Lines

Bro i want to access fm in my yamaha receiver. A small antenna cable is provided with the receiver. The thing is in my area fm reception is not very good. Fm works fine in my car. But how do i get reception in inside my home. Is there sum kind of antenna available.?

Here is a good solution from our RF expert, FM Omishra: FM Antenna

Try connecting a long wire which will reach out side of your house , i just connected a wire and put the other end out through the window and it gives disturbance free clear reception .

You can try a simple quad antenna with a long piece of wire, make a square shape, 30 inches each side. At the center of one vertical element, break the wire and feed it into a 75 ohm co-axial cable (or even plain twisted wire will do) and connect this to your receiver. Hang the antenna in the open and check the reception. I use this and it works pretty well.

Search cubical quad fm antenna in google for more details

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back