Do you believe in Amp break-in?

I really like the way Gobble is licking his lips. In Japan, one of the ways of relieving frustration is to get locked into a room that is full of disposed-off electronics items such as TVs, 2-in.1s, etc. You are given an hammer and 30 minutes to break, throw, kick what you want. I believe most people relate the items to entities they hate and come out with a smile on their face.

I think we should start such an organisation in India with Gobble as the President and CEO !!

Cheers

I remember your ans Venkat when I asked similarly abt my new spk 2 yrs back.
http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/1948-breaking-period.html

@MOD/MBR -Is it possible to gather all valuable posting from Venkat Sir in one thread/referrence thread?Whether amp,tv or other...

Last edited:
I remember your ans Venkat when I asked similarly abt my new spk 2 yrs back.
http://www.hifivision.com/speakers/1948-breaking-period.html

@MOD/MBR -Is it possible to gather all valuable posting from Venkat Sir in one thread/referrence thread?Whether amp,tv or other...

yes - it is possible -

on the hifivision home page - type venkatcr in the search box and click go-

all posts by venkat will be available for perusal and scrutiny

I really like the way Gobble is licking his lips. In Japan, one of the ways of relieving frustration is to get locked into a room that is full of disposed-off electronics items such as TVs, 2-in.1s, etc. You are given an hammer and 30 minutes to break, throw, kick what you want. I believe most people relate the items to entities they hate and come out with a smile on their face.

I think we should start such an organisation in India with Gobble as the President and CEO !!

Cheers

Venkat,
Thank you for the nomination. :lol: If I may humbly choose the designation of my new undertaking which you have so generously bestowed upon me, it would be CDO - Chief Destruction Officer. :licklips:

Folks who may want to dispose off their unwanted gear, please send it over to me for "treatment" :rolleyes:

Cheers

yes - it is possible -

on the hifivision home page - type venkatcr in the search box and click go-

all posts by venkat will be available for perusal and scrutiny

Well what I meen is not the entire post.Only informative part as Venkat sir guide.

I think the best way to check for break-in is to compare an amp or speaker which is fresh and not run-in with a broken-in pice of the same model/brand. This can probably be done at the dealers showroom. Don't know if it is possible though but it would be interesting.

Frankly, I have not heard too much of a difference- but I may not have golden ears

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back