DTS HD-MA demo disc #16

^ i was about to ask if it would be possible to burn and ship them to me, and then realized you live in Singapore :-( aah man....

Raghav of course they could be shipped over to India or to save costs if someone from India is coming over & collects then you will save on the courier charges...cheers PM if intersted

I have these burnt on blu ray discs and they are absolutely fabulous. Email me if interested ( [email protected])

DTS MUSIC DEMO 01

Are there any DTS-HD on these or are they just DTS? Either way, they are a rather nice set of music videos.

However, I'm guessing the customs duty will be atrocious. Our esteemed customs won't have something to go by with regard to valuing the package, so I guess they'll just pull a rather inflated number out of a hat or you-know-what. :sad:

Hi kingajit,

Regarding your qoute, -

"I have these burnt on bl"u ray discs and they are absolutely fabulous. Email me if interested ( [email protected])..."

are these music videos or artists playing these tracks in a concert or unplugged kind of thing?

I'm trying to understand, from a demo disc perspective, how will you demo sound unless they are blu ray audio(i.e. hd audio) or they are concert videos

Neo

I have the DTS BLU RAY MUSIC DEMO DISC VOL. 11 (The Latest)

The list of the songs included on the Blu-ray are:

Sick Puppies - There's No Going Back 7.1
Sugar Glyder - Lost In Woods 7.1
Silversun Pickups - Dots And Dashes (Enough Already) 7.1
Dave Stewart - Every Single Night 7.1
Generationals - Put A Light On 7.1
Kita Klane - The Enemy 7.1
Bryan Adams - Run To You (From Bare Bones)
Metallica - One
System Of A Down - Chop Suey! (Audio Only)
Porcupine Tree - The Sound Of Muzak (Audio Only)
Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People
La Roux - Bulletproof
Tiesto - Traffic
of Montreal - Spiteful Intervention 7.1
JJAMZ - Suicide Pact (Audio Only)
Muse - Feeling Good
Rob Thomas - 3 a.m.
Leona Lewis - Somewhere
Simply Red - If You Don't Know Me Now
Mike & The Mechanics - The Living Years
Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
UB40 - Wear You To The Ball
Youssou N 'Dour - Nelson Mandela
Daniel Barenboim & Vienna Philharmonic : J. Strauss - Tales From The Vienna Woods, Waltz.

These songs are on a 25GB Blu-Ray. I can share this with the forum members.

Hi :)

Can someone please tell me how to download a dts 5.1 "sound check" that I can burn to cd or DVD to play on my panasonic bluray player? I need a sound or voice that plays momentarily in each channel. I want to compare the tone/timbre and volume of the sound from each channel. Thanks!!!!

Hi :)

Can someone please tell me how to download a dts 5.1 "sound check" that I can burn to cd or DVD to play on my panasonic bluray player? I need a sound or voice that plays momentarily in each channel. I want to compare the tone/timbre and volume of the sound from each channel. Thanks!!!!

You can head to HD demo world (link below) and click on the part number to download the files. There are various demo files in various formats, both lossy and lossless.

HD 2D Demo Trailers (M2TS) - Demo World

These files can be burnt to a cd/dvd/bluray or copied to a usb drive and played through your bluray player to get the desired result.

Thank you!!! Must I convert the files? I have Img burn and Nero xpress. Can I use either to burn? Thanks again :)

Thank you!!! Must I convert the files? I have Img burn and Nero xpress. Can I use either to burn? Thanks again :)

These are m2ts files, so first check with your bluray player manual if it supports the playback of this file extension. If it does then there is no need for conversion. Otherwise you may need to convert them to be able to play them on the player.

If you have a usb port on the player using a portable drive is a better idea to check if this file type supports and then prepare your dvd's.

Ok. It was actually 9 parts. I used a rar extractor to open the first part. The video plays on my PC. The other parts 2-9 would not extract. I burned the extracted part 1 file to DVD but my panasonic says it's incompatible. Do I need all 9 parts?

Under DTS, it called DTS HD-Master Audio Sound Check 5.1 (Lossless) Files 1-9. After downloading them, I tried selecting all the files and extracting them, but it fails. Only part 1 will extract. I also tried extracting them individually. I'm using free rar extract frog. It looks like part 1 is the video. I play it and get no sound. I don't know what to try next

Last edited:
Under DTS, it called DTS HD-Master Audio Sound Check 5.1 (Lossless) Files 1-9. After downloading them, I tried selecting all the files and extracting them, but it fails. Only part 1 will extract. I also tried extracting them individually. I'm using free rar extract frog. It looks like part 1 is the video. I play it and get no sound. I don't know what to try next

Inside that rar file there is only 1 m2ts file which is over 800 MB and it is spread over 9 parts as you have downloaded. I do not know why you are having an issue with the rar extractor software.

You can use winrar WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files which is one of the best utility for extracting rar files.

Then use any dvd writer program to burn a disc with the m2ts file and you are good to go.

Even then, if you are not able to play the file, kindly specify the bluray player you have, so that I can check the formats it plays.

Ok. Thanks. Turns out the single extracted file is the complete video after all. Yay! The problem I'm having now is that I can't get it converted and burned to play on my panasonic bdp210. I've tried multiavchd to convert to bd file and both ImgBurn and Nero express to burn. Player says it's incompatible. I've burned to dvd-r and -rw. This is looking impossible :(

Thanks, but I beat u to it. Haha. I used a different program but once it was mkv on USB stick, it played on the panasonic bdp210. Woohoo!!

the saddest part of panasonic bluray players is they don't support m2ts playback from usb drives- otherwise i would've been a one happy customer of Panasonic dmp bdt 500. I had to buy an Oppo bdp 103 for mch lpcm output.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back