Dynaudio Emit 20

AP@1992

Hello folks

Any experience with Dynaudio Emit 20 ?

If some lucky ones have heard these along with other similarly prized speakers, would really be curious to know their experiences.

Regards.

I have the Emit 10 in my bedroom. I got it for a real good deal and at that price, it punches way above it's weight. However current prices in India are out of whack. Look elsewhere. If you are looking for a Danish loudspeaker with good value, look at Scansonic or Buchardt.

Hello folks

Any experience with Dynaudio Emit 20 ?

If some lucky ones have heard these along with other similarly prized speakers, would really be curious to know their experiences.

Regards.

Whats the price you are getting one at ? Anything near 50k and thereabouts makes it a worthwhile speaker to own. While they open up tremendously ( especially the lower end) with high current & high power amps they still sound musical erstwhile with PM6006 and the likes.

Whats the price you are getting one at ? Anything near 50k and thereabouts makes it a worthwhile speaker to own. While they open up tremendously ( especially the lower end) with high current & high power amps they still sound musical erstwhile with PM6006 and the likes.
I am getting at 80k.

Been using Emit M20 for around 3 years. Great speakers but you need have a powerful amp to pair with and good stands.

Got carpenter to make my stands (see pic)

20240403_153009.jpg

I am getting at 80k.
New or used? Emit 20s sound very nice, 80K unfortunately these days do not get you much even though they should, considering that you will not go wrong with the Emit 20s.
I have been a big Dynaudio fan and Emits are there entry level offering but depending on where you want to aim and settle, you could well be very very happy with the Emits. All Dynas require power, they will sound perfectly nice with entry level amps but feed them properly and they reach another level. Give them a bit of space, Dynas are picky when it comes to positioning.

I have the Emit 10 in my bedroom. I got it for a real good deal and at that price, it punches way above it's weight. However current prices in India are out of whack. Look elsewhere. If you are looking for a Danish loudspeaker with good value, look at Scansonic or Buchardt.
The Dynaudio Excite X14 is still available with some outlets brand new for 79k. Discontinued but Danish!

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back