Electrostatic Speakers

HARPREET

Hello All
I havnt seen a specific forum on electrostatic speakers , i am sure there are some among us who do own a pair or two , i for one do own a pair of Quad ELS 63 , powered by a Quad 606 , and think it would be prudent to start a seperate forum dedicated to the electrostats ,
I do wonder if any one knows of anyone capable of repairing the same in india any information on the same would be highly appreciated
Harpreet

Hello All
I havnt seen a specific forum on electrostatic speakers , i am sure there are some among us who do own a pair or two , i for one do own a pair of Quad ELS 63 , powered by a Quad 606 , and think it would be prudent to start a seperate forum dedicated to the electrostats ,
I do wonder if any one knows of anyone capable of repairing the same in india any information on the same would be highly appreciated
Harpreet

Hi Harpreet,

I can guide you to a person who has all the knowledge and wisdom of Electrostatic speakers. He can guide you about repairs aswell. Send me an pm, I'll give you his tel no.

--
Kindest regards,
helium

Yes!:)

He has a few Electrostatic speakers and just sold his ESL- 905

--
Kindest regards,
helium

Guys very soon Absolute Phase will have a pair of the latest Martin Logan Electro Motion ESL on demo. Just waiting to get them. Hence Absolute Phase will have on demo the standard Dynamic loudspeakers, Horn Loudspeakers (Rethm) & the Electrostatic Speakers (Martin Logan) on demo.

Hi Harpreet,

I can guide you to a person who has all the knowledge and wisdom of Electrostatic speakers. He can guide you about repairs aswell. Send me an pm, I'll give you his tel no.

--
Kindest regards,
helium

Hello helium I would greatly appreciate your giving me his number and address my Phone number is 9910722366 and i live in Delhi ,perhaps i am able to get these working and can share and enjoy the listening pleasure with others,thank you, Harpreet

Hey Harpreet, welcome to the forum.... Is it possible for enthusiasts like me to listen to the Quads :D ?

Hello Panditji
Sure as soon as i am able to get my speakers up and working it would be a pleasure to share the experience, forum member helium has very kindly offered to assist in getting me to a person who has the capability ,lets hope we are successful,
Regards
Harpreet

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back