Emotiva XPS-1

MAYHEM_METAL

Hello

I have recently purchased the Emotiva XPS-1 and belive me the sound is excellent matching to the Ortofon Elektro Concorde, ShureM44G specially the Denon DL 110. WOW. Clarity Bass gain all was so perfect. What was very special on this PreAmp is the 47K for the Moving coil Denon DL110 which the other MC PreAmps dont offer.

I was strongly in support of discrete peamp and hated OP-AMP. Now I realize I was wrong.

I have been using the Nad PP2, ART DJPRE II Phono Preamplifier and TCC TC-750 phono preamp and belive Emotiva has beaten all :clapping:.

Second to Emotiva is the TCC TC-750 phono preamp. Now I planning to buy the Project Phono Box S which has adjustable gain. Anybody has any feedback on the project.

Planning to get rid of the Nad PP2 & ART DJPRE II Phono Preamplifier. Also lying unused is the Nad PP375 Phono Stage. If any one you guys are interested do pm me.

Nevertheless the Nad PP2 is good but the gain was low, the ART DJPRE II Phono Preamplifier is good too but I hated the led reminds me the song is clipping like the adjustable gain was not good.

Guys do let me know your experience on various PreAmps and gain and what you would suggest for good gain as I require one more good Phono PreAmp as I have 4 Turntables and still collecting.

Tks -

@MAYHEM_METAL-
Congrats on your purchase!
From where did you get it..India or directly from USA?
I am interested in their beginner oriented X-mini amp.
Waiting for December for discounts! :-D

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back