Entry Level HiFi - NAD / PSB

anm,

I would appreciate professionalism in communication. I was thinking Hifivision appreciates this. However, I see inappropriate language and approach in postings.

FYI: for NAD / PSB products

Lakozy Electronics And Services
Lakozy Mansion, 21-Chowpatty Seaface,
Mumbai 400 007, India.
Tel: 91 - 22 -23697001/2, 23692213
Fax: 91-22-23698001

Email : [email protected]

Web : Lakozy Electronics & Services

Hey msagar,

I would appreciate 'completeness' in communication.

We know NAD and PSB exist and are willing to demo. Most of the times it is the availability that prevents any kind of audition.

Your posts are incomplete.
Who is the guy that you sent number on PM? Is he a dealer?
Can he arrange PSB demos?
Is Lakozy opening a branch in hyderabad?

Where to demo them in say,
Chennai
Delhi
Kolkota
Bangalore
Hyderabad
and any more cities?

These information will be useful but not a post like "NAD and PSB are around, please read reviews and audition".

Lakozy has been around selling NAD and PSB for quite long...most regulars on this forum know about it. Also most guys who are into hi-end hifi in mumbai know lakozy, NAD and PSB.

Whats the big deal? any case the review link was good and informative. Thanks. but couldn't decipher anything else from this thread.!

I was just trying to provide review link to new prospective buyers.

The post was for new members to inform them about the presence of NAD / PSB in INDIA.

I bought my first NAD product 25 years ago. NAD / ADCOM / PROTON were entry level products then. That's why I posted stereophile article.

Unfortunately, you have to travel to Mumbai to audition NAD/PSB.

I know since the high end audio market is still in nascent stage in India, the dealers in Hyd. do not invest in stocking products.

The gentleman in Hyd. I recommended do not stock equip. Talk to him for more info.

Last edited:
apart from the NAD and PSB thing the review mentioned a really important and interesting point - is the humble Audio CD doomed in this age of streaming music and MP3/FLAC/WMA etc?.. but guess thats a whole new point of discussion.

Have had a thought of buying a dedicated CD player for quite some time at the back of my mind...but...

anm,

I would appreciate professionalism in communication. I was thinking Hifivision appreciates this. However, I see inappropriate language and approach in postings.

FYI: for NAD / PSB products

Lakozy Electronics And Services
Lakozy Mansion, 21-Chowpatty Seaface,
Mumbai 400 007, India.
Tel: 91 - 22 -23697001/2, 23692213
Fax: 91-22-23698001

Email : [email protected]

Web : Lakozy Electronics & Services

Can you please point out non professionalism and inappropriate language? I have seen you writing the same info in so many threads that it is crossing the boundary of spam.

I too like NAD/ PSB btw.

Interesting bit about the end of the CD.

It will likely be the end of high quality music unless iTunes and others begin to provide with FLAC or other lossless format downloads.

Interesting bit about the end of the CD.

It will likely be the end of high quality music unless iTunes and others begin to provide with FLAC or other lossless format downloads.

Same was the feeling when vinyls were abandoned. Nobody misses it today.

Same was the feeling when vinyls were abandoned. Nobody misses it today.

CD was a promise of a better technology and supposedly an improvement over vinyl.

There is no alternative to CD though... only compressed music from iTunes.

I used NAD 326BEE and PSB B6 for a year and love the speaker very much, but no love for NAD.

NAD, PSB, CD, Vinyl :mad:

I used NAD 326BEE and PSB B6 for a year and love the speaker very much, but no love for NAD.

NAD, PSB, CD, Vinyl :mad:

Did you like the psb pairing better with some other amp ? I have the same set up and would be interested to know.

I am loving NAD avr in my home. It drives my old JBL speakers very well and it has changed the character of the speakers, at least for movie. Haven't done much serious listening for music.
Right now I am using the NAD C375 as a sub amp driving two sealed 10" passive subs. It is driving them quite well too.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back