Epson 6000 / 8000

Thtpro

Is there a place in Bangalore that I can see a demo of the Epson TW6000 and Epson TW8000 Projector?

Thanks

demo rooms are very dark and treated for reflections etc. These conditions are difficult to reproduce at home, specially during day hours. Please keep that in mind when demoing/ deciding for a projector. Try watching demo is some ambient light.

Thanks for the reply(s) and advice. I was at DNI yesterday-- and they no longer have the 6000 as a Demo- Possibly someone has purchased it.

Any other suggestions on where I can see a Demo of the 6000 / 8000

Contact epson dealer Syscon Microsystem, Richmond Road. They gave me the demo of Epson 6000 at my home a month back. Only issue i had was that the demo person did not have 3d Bluray player or 3d glasses for demo.

I am not sure anyone had the oppurtunity to demo tw8000. As per one dealer till now they had sold only two tw8000 systems in India and the waiting period was about 2.5 months.

I am not sure anyone had the oppurtunity to demo tw8000. As per one dealer till now they had sold only two tw8000 systems in India and the waiting period was about 2.5 months.
Only two sold in whole of India :) This is quiet something!

It could be that they wanted to sell me tw6000 :) as i was more interested in tw8000 and which was not available. Since all dealers in Bangalore and Varay from mumbai mentioned same about tw8000, went ahead with tw6000.

It could be that they wanted to sell me tw6000 :) as i was more interested in tw8000 and which was not available. Since all dealers in Bangalore and Varay from mumbai mentioned same about tw8000, went ahead with tw6000.
If you had decided on TW6000, you could have had it from our forum member Alitaher. He is selling his brand new PJ around 10-15k cheaper.

TW 8000 tread for group buying is on please chk and join if interested good price offered they say. TW 6000 is ready available with I think Varay mumbai

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back