Equaliser for windows 10 for streaming music through various apps

anirudh panwar

Is there a Equaliser for windows 10 for streaming music through various apps...like if i wish to use a equaliser for Spotify being played thru my laptop onto my denon avr

What driver does your laptop have?
For eg: My laptop has bang and olufsen speakers and has the application pre installed. I can go into the app and adjust the eq and which in-turn modifies the output signal either via USB to an external speakers or via 3.5mm headphone out.
This also works if I have connected a Bluetooth speaker like JBL Go.
If your Machine does not have an inbuilt application then you may want to see what audio driver is installed? The EQ settings also depend on the audio driver. Check the advanced Tab to see if you find one and Just in case the win 10 driver does not support equalizing then there may be a tone tab that has just bass & treble.
Check that out.

Regards,
Som

sorry...not working in my avr....no effect at all...working in the pc though..i mean no effect on streamed music thru my pc on my avr with this jugaad called DFX Audio Enhancer.
Spotify itself has an inbuilt equlaizer. You could check which sound output windows is using.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back