Fade up waiting Panasonic and Samsung 2012 models.

silkograph

I have short listed two models, Panasonic 42ST50 and Samsung 40ES6200. I want to see demo of these two models so long and now loosing my patience.

Have these models launched anywhere in India? Any clue, whatsoever?

I have short listed two models, Panasonic 42ST50 and Samsung 40ES6200. I want to see demo of these two models so long and now loosing my patience.

Have these models launched anywhere in India? Any clue, whatsoever?

I bought 50GT50 from Trivandrum last week. I guess ST series must be available by now.

Panasonic 2012 line up has been launched but it will take time to penetrate across all towns and cities. I am not even sure which models have been launched for the Indian market, and if all of them will be available.

The only option is to wait...........but from what I understand the 50 series is worth the wait!!! :)

just 50X50 is available in mumbai ATM. BTW what is your impression about your new toy. is it worth the price?

The panel got damaged in transit, I'm awaiting a new replacement which will be delivered on Wednesday. I'll give my feedback after installation :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back