feedback review on Onkyo TX-SR504 receiver

The Onkyo TX-SR503 was reviewed in the April-May 2006 issue of What Hi-Fi and was rated ***** (5 Starts) in the Budget Receiver Shootout.

Maybe the 504 is a later version of this receiver.

You should get the 503 for around 22-24K.

Hi Jagat,
Do you own an Onkyo TX SR504 receiver.Iam getting one in Hyderabad for 22K and a pair of floorstanders SKF 4600 for another 10K.Seems like too good a deal.What do you think of the same.
regards
Praveen

Hi Jagat,
Do you own an Onkyo TX SR504 receiver.Iam getting one in Hyderabad for 22K and a pair of floorstanders SKF 4600 for another 10K.Seems like too good a deal.What do you think of the same.
regards
Praveen

I was considering the Onkyo, but then later I purchased a audio only system Cambridge Audio 640 v2!

I would suggest you to check out the price of the new TX-SR505 and purchase that if possible since it offers more value for your money.

Hi Jagat,
regards
Praveen

hi i am looking for good audio/HT for 30 to 50K set up in hyderabad. if u dont mind can u guide me how to go about the same in hyderabad n the best source. my email id [email protected]

hi i am looking for good audio/HT for 30 to 50K set up in hyderabad. if u dont mind can u guide me how to go about the same in hyderabad n the best source. my email id [email protected]

Check out the Onkyo 5105 at Reliance Digital. Great VFM for HT at least. Audio is fair to good on the Onkyo, but you should audition to get a better idea.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back