Fiio e5 or e1? and where in mumbai?

sunnysharma

Hi guys, im planning to buy a headphone amp and from reading a lot on the forum and on the internet i have decided on the fiio e5 and e1. I have the latest 6th gen i pod nano and a pair of sennheiser cx 680 sports headphones. I use this set up mainly while working out in the gym and both are extremely gym-friendly. Now the only problem is that the i-pod nano is not loud enough for my taste, therefore the need for an amp. My question is, which will be a better amp for an i-pod (loudness, clarity and bass) and where in mumbai can buy one of these Fiio products? Also are there any other portable amps which i can carry to the gym apart from the above mentioned?? Please help...

Hi guys, im planning to buy a headphone amp and from reading a lot on the forum and on the internet i have decided on the fiio e5 and e1. I have the latest 6th gen i pod nano and a pair of sennheiser cx 680 sports headphones. I use this set up mainly while working out in the gym and both are extremely gym-friendly. Now the only problem is that the i-pod nano is not loud enough for my taste, therefore the need for an amp. My question is, which will be a better amp for an i-pod (loudness, clarity and bass) and where in mumbai can buy one of these Fiio products? Also are there any other portable amps which i can carry to the gym apart from the above mentioned?? Please help...

Hi ,
You Can Place a Order On My Website And We Will ship You The same -> Fiio ? Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

@Lynx-India
How long would it take for you to ship to Delhi/Gurgaon?
I am about to order one today, but tomorrow being a Sunday, I think I should take the day to research E1 and order by tomorrow.. i am anyway going to get in Monday if you have it in stock, right?

Or do you source your products AFTER an order is placed?

filo e1 is the way to go if you are an ipod/phone owner!.....ask amarbir(lynx) to double check the product before sending to you cos i received an faulty one!....though he has promised me an replacement!.

I am worried about the E1 using up my iPod's battery. I listen for long hours at my (construction) site without any charging source.

Hi,
Got E5 from same vendor, had a prompt delivery...
But getting an Fiio only for just amplification wouldnt suit. I felt the clarity is just elevated .. not just volume. .. and also depends on pairing equipment.. i am using ER6i.. it auguments what ER6i lacked... :) .. do lil more digging in net
All the best for your purchase
cheers,kannan

having used the E1 with an ipod nano (3g) earlier,i can say that it was an incredibly good sounding setup to my ears.i have used the senn cx400 with them initially,and the E1 really gave them a new lease on life :p.after,with the radius DDM as well,beautiful.i never stopped marvelling at how good that innocuous little setup could sound.a decent headphone amp,and warm,little more extension in treble,with much rounder bass,very balanced feel overall.very nice indeed even at the obvious drain on the battery.though i,for one,have seen 15+ hrs at a stretch with my radius on a single charge.cheers

@ rally-thats an good review on the e1...ive couriered my faulty e1 and now waiting for my replacement from lynx!....

@metalmickey,i believe the E5 is the better amp,but i would take the E1 for its LO.cheers

i received my fiio e5 3 days ago.....about 4 days after order....but it was well packaged and i am loving the added volume and deeper bass. Thank you amarbirji for prompt delivery, now waiting for my e7...

@Lynx-India
How long would it take for you to ship to Delhi/Gurgaon?
I am about to order one today, but tomorrow being a Sunday, I think I should take the day to research E1 and order by tomorrow.. i am anyway going to get in Monday if you have it in stock, right?

Or do you source your products AFTER an order is placed?

Well,
It Depends to product to product ,If you ask about the E1 i have ready stocks .

filo e1 is the way to go if you are an ipod/phone owner!.....ask amarbir(lynx) to double check the product before sending to you cos i received an faulty one!....though he has promised me an replacement!.

Well,
We Will Ship Replacement Soon This Week itself ....

i received my fiio e5 3 days ago.....about 4 days after order....but it was well packaged and i am loving the added volume and deeper bass. Thank you amarbirji for prompt delivery, now waiting for my e7...

Sir ,
Fiio E7 was recieved Yesterday And i Promptly shipped the same to you and updated tracking no today sir

@Amarbir[Lynx-India]: Is it possible for you to mod the fiio e1 cord and make it shorter as custom order ?

Sir could you please clear my queries here? Does it need a full charge to work properly? How do i use it as a dac, are there some buttons for dac and amp seperately or does it atomatically know what to play? There is some jarring sound in the background. Ive tried with both headphones and laptop, and laptop and speakers, its the same. I dont see improvement in sound quality at all.

Sir could you please clear my queries here? Does it need a full charge to work properly? How do i use it as a dac, are there some buttons for dac and amp seperately or does it atomatically know what to play? There is some jarring sound in the background. Ive tried with both headphones and laptop, and laptop and speakers, its the same. I dont see improvement in sound quality at all.

Sunny Brother ,
I Sometimes Miss Posts But Never PM's Please Pm Me and i will definately give you a elaborative review of the same

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back