Floorstanding speaker

Inderjit

My budget is around 1 lacs need floorstanding speaker and amplifier which one Dali , q acoustic, elac etc.

This is a fantastic speaker for the price point, as long as you can EQ the 10 kHz bump if you don't like it. The dispersion is wide so you will be able to do so too.

All brands have their aspects.

Q acoustics, is a good buy. Feels cheaper in fit n finish, but a decent starting speaker.

Elac has a bit of duller sound in comparison. Some may just like that. Nothing good or bad about it.

Dali is a fantastic brand, beautiful sounding speakers across the range. You wont see anyone using them unhappy.

This is a fantastic speaker for the price point, as long as you can EQ the 10 kHz bump if you don't like it. The dispersion is wide so you will be able to do so too.
Where can we buy this in India ? And how much do they cost ?

Edit: never mind I found it:)

One more brand to rwcomm me is B&W and KEF. I don't know the latest models but sure something within 100000 and sounding good should be available. Audition, audition and audition before you decide.

My budget is around 1 lacs need floorstanding speaker and amplifier which one Dali , q acoustic, elac etc.

Does your budget include both speaker and amplifier or only speaker?
A basic amplifier could cost you 35k-40k leaving you 60k-65k for your speakers.
Clarification will help members to suggest you better. Assuming you are more inclined towards music, if you can give the room size, it'll be easier.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back