FM receiver

vigneshmoorthy

Hi,
i am new to the forum, i live in Chennai. Looking for advice for buying a good FM receiver for my logitech Z5500, even used receiver also fine.
Thanks guys.
Vignesh

If budget is not a constraint, pl. go for sony 7600 g, gr and sangean ats 909, grundig YB 550 etc and they will last for a life time literally and you can monitor a lot of dx stations. If you are serious, pl pm your no. I will give the necessary leads.

cheers,

Hi buswal,

Do you know the availablity and price for the Norge AM/FM tuner.

I recently bought, 3 days back for Rs 4500 + 350 shipping from Mr. Shyam Bajaj. This is w/o remote but digital. For DX'ing I can't connect my antenna's to it. User interface is good for storing memory and use it afterwards. Not good for frequent tuning like analog tuners.

Sound is good and basic capabilities of radio - selectivity and sensitivity are at par compared with my previous tuner. Once I get my analog tuner repaired I will sell this.

I spoke to Chennai Norge dealer. He said it is 4600 but he didn't say about remote. Is it a good deal or should I ask him discount. Actually my budget is 3000 only.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back