Garden Hose Reel

moktan

Any recommendations for a good , durable garden hose reel based on use experience ? Is the one from Kaercher available online in India ?

A thicker pipe will allow more current to flow and that will make your garden lush, organic and bright. However the connectors at each end should be Gold/Silver or Rhodium plated to ensure smoother transfer of water. A mains purifer will also help in delivering pure water to your garden and enhancing the sound of the water hitting the soil... Some people may call this snake oil but I have seen the improvement with my own eyes...

A thicker pipe will allow more current to flow and that will make your garden lush, organic and bright. However the connectors at each end should be Gold/Silver or Rhodium plated to ensure smoother transfer of water. A mains purifer will also help in delivering pure water to your garden and enhancing the sound of the water hitting the soil... Some people may call this snake oil but I have seen the improvement with my own eyes...
First, You need to buy VOMIK (Water Vomit Measure Tool) which measures the water flow and pressure at the plants stem, read the graph VOMIK provides and it should be flat irrespective of change in water pressure and distance from the tap at every plant Stem level :)

@moktan I bought this one at MILs house and seems to do the job well

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back