Getting to know nice people

I really have to admit 'relatives are relatives' as you can't choose which one you want

but the fact is even worse with HFV

Here you really can't choose as everybody's is helping everybody even though they have never seen or met each other:p

--
helium
Amp: Lyrita SET 2A3
Speakers: Vintage B&W DM4
Source: LG DVD + Beresford DAC
Cables: Lyrita's I.C & cables

Hi,

Yesterday, Buswal (encrypted name:lol:) dropped in and took a brief look at my setup. He is very passionate about AV which made him travel all the way from his office to my place after 6 p.m.:sad: and he then had to literally travel to the other end of city. We had a good chat yesterday and I am glad that I met with him and thanks HFV for this. I could not show much things to him as it was a hell of day at work.

I must say this forum has wonderful people with great passion and talents.

@konfused - loved his photographs!

Cheers!

anyone here if ever comes to punjab visit jalandhar at my home pleeeease :) ,its nicest place for chat ,av needs

I keep coming to jalandhar, sure would love to pay a visit at your place if its okie to you......:)

Friends,
This is really a wonderful forum and I am happy to be a part of it.Members are friendly and I experienced this during the second HFV meet at Chennai which was my first meet..I recall with pleasure the replies I had to my doubts and some of these were really very basic queries.I take this opportunity to particularly thank friends like Venkatcr,Raghav(flanker),Captrajesh,madbulram, and a host of others.Sorry if I have missed out any names.Should we not meet often to further our friendship?
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back