GIK acoustics - Pinging users

square_wave

If there are people who have explored the GIK acoustics products range and used it in their system, I would love to have a chat with you. Do send me a PM. Thanks for your time.

I had a few conversations with Arnoud but never got around to buy as their stuff were pricey.

I sent Around a 3D model of my room with furniture etc and he even took the time to add panels and traps.

he’s a good guy to speak with but I haven’t tried their stuff so can’t comment on that.

I had a few conversations with Arnoud but never got around to buy as their stuff were pricey.

I sent Around a 3D model of my room with furniture etc and he even took the time to add panels and traps.

he’s a good guy to speak with but I haven’t tried their stuff so can’t comment on that.
Did you buy the panels ? and did they work ?

I got absorption panels from a guy in Delhi. He sells on Amazon now with the name timber acoustics

QRD7 diffusers I got from a guy locally

I too once saw GIK products for use in my stereo room, after looking at the prices I decided to make my own 23 prime QRD diffusers in my workshop. It took some time and effort to study how it all works, but I ended up saving a ton of money and attain valuable experience along the way.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back