Going to Kerala for 2 weeks....

gvenu

Hi all,

I will be in Kerala from 17 June till 30 Juky for vacation. I will be mostly in Kollam and Changanassery. Is anyone out from this forum there to meet?

Thanks

Rgds,
Venu

gvenu,if ur ever coming toward north malabar,give me a holler!!if im still in town,would be glad to meet with you.cheers

If you have time. Go and visit Jacob George of Rethm and listen to those wonder speakers and valve amps. He is kakkanad. Your Malyalee city names are a real tongue & brain twister. God knows who thought of them, makes us mere mortals very difficult to write or pronounce. He ! He!

Had been in kerala (kollam) for 30 years. Nice people to remember pure environmental city kollam. Try to visit indian coffee house which is most common in all cities of kerala. It does not look as star hotels. But hats off to their hygenic and quality tasty food with most reasonable price. I am very much satisfied with their services. House boats in astamudi lake is a tremendous experience. Even though it is a cashew city dont buy it from any not renowned places. Doing the same business there are more duplicate items in it. Try to get it from kerala state cashew development corporation out let in the railway station itself. One more think natural mineral water from sastham kottah lake. At present i am in tamilnadu. But i could not make it to be there during your pgm days thanks remember it is gods own country. And rainy season too be prepared and go. I audio of our forum is in kerala who will be very helpful to you thanks

Hi,

Rallynut: I do not think I will be traveling to North Kerala this time

Prithwi: I will defenitely try to visit Rethm and thanks for reminding

Clearcut: I am actually from Karunagappally in Kollam dist. In fact my pre-degree (plus 2) period, the max time spent in the Coffee House\. Still remember their Coffee & Masla Dosa.

I was just wondering is any of hfv members are around Kollam, Kottayam, TVM, I could spend some time with them.

Thanks
Rgds,
Venu

gvenu, never fear,I am here!
I will meet you for sure!

I am from Kottayam originally. Residing at Cochin. So any of these places is fine. i will pm you my contact no and we'll keep in touch.

Titus

If you have time. Go and visit Jacob George of Rethm and listen to those wonder speakers and valve amps. He is kakkanad. Your Malyalee city names are a real tongue & brain twister. God knows who thought of them, makes us mere mortals very difficult to write or pronounce. He ! He!
Absolute phase, How to contact him?

EDIT: Prithvi, the Absolute Phase Home audio page is infected with a virus. Please do check the same.

Edit 2: Venu, please bring your Tda1541 dac if you can, would love to hear it.

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back