Goldenear / Nuforce clearance

jai1611

Came across a good deal on some Goldnear, Nuforce products here: http://www.audiovisionindia.com/sale/

The distributor is giving up these brands and clearing stock. Note that warranty is limited. The B&W products listed seem to be already sold out .

I have no relationship with the dealer. Got a pair of speakers at a good price so thought to share here as well. Mods please remove if against the rules

Magnepan MG 1.7 Silver Sold Out!
heh...looking at the price I am not surprised.

Anyone has any experience with the PS audio noise harvester? Does something like this actually work? Online reviews are a bit confusing.

They do obviously work
But the sound will change tonally
Whether you like it or not it's very hard to say unless you listen to it in your own setup

Came across a good deal on some Goldnear, Nuforce products here: http://www.audiovisionindia.com/sale/

The distributor is giving up these brands and clearing stock. Note that warranty is limited. The B&W products listed seem to be already sold out .

I have no relationship with the dealer. Got a pair of speakers at a good price so thought to share here as well. Mods please remove if against the rules
i m also looking at golden ear 3 (68k) and sonus faber auditor elipsa (135k) for my stereo set up .....should i go for elipsa, has anyone auditioned these speakers, as dealer told me these product are old stocks (since 2011) and if i m not wrong elipsa series was launched by sonus in 2008 or earlier .....plz share ur thoughts ...it will be very helpful for me....

i m also looking at golden ear 3 (68k) and sonus faber auditor elipsa (135k) for my stereo set up .....should i go for elipsa, has anyone auditioned these speakers, as dealer told me these product are old stocks (since 2011) and if i m not wrong elipsa series was launched by sonus in 2008 or earlier .....plz share ur thoughts ...it will be very helpful for me....

The Elipsa are designed as on-wall speakers, not meant to be used on a stand. If you have a severe space constraint, go for those. The Goldenear 3 needs a lot of space behind and at the sides. I have not heard the Elipsa so cant comment on SQ

The Elipsa are designed as on-wall speakers, not meant to be used on a stand. If you have a severe space constraint, go for those. The Goldenear 3 needs a lot of space behind and at the sides. I have not heard the Elipsa so cant comment on SQ
room size 16*14*12 and have u auditioned triton 3 , r they good for music listening ? should i go for it, i dont mind the looks

or should i go for monitor audio silver 200 (new for 1.00 lacs)......do they worth spending extra money?

The goldenears use ribbon tweeters. Not everyone likes those. I would not recommend buying them without a demo. No idea about the monitor audio speakers you mentioned. Better start a separate thread on your speaker search, listing what electronics you plan to use with them and the type of music you listen to

heh...looking at the price I am not surprised.

Anyone has any experience with the PS audio noise harvester? Does something like this actually work? Online reviews are a bit confusing.

Haven't heard PS. Sorry can't comment.

Yes, please speak to Darius.....say you are from the same forum like Derek (Celester340) and to provide the best possible rates...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back