Good Home theater set up for 80k

Udhayavarman

Hello All

Good morning

Happy to be part of this forum.

Friends, I am planning to buy home theater for my living room, but no idea & fully confused after having two-three auditions. I have given my requirements below. Please check and suggest GOOD HT SET UP. Thanks in advance.

Room Size : 16 X 16 Feet
TV : 43 inch,FULL HD, LG Smart TV
Usage : 50% Music, 50% Movies
Budget : 80k

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Good luck with your Home Theater setup.

Regards

Hello All

Good morning

Friends, I am planning to buy home theater for my living room, but no idea & fully confused after having two-three auditions. I have given my requirements below. Please check and suggest GOOD HT SET UP. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to HFV!

Suggest you read the threads under "What Should I buy" and "Home Theatre" to get some insights

Secondly, since you have done 2/3 auditions.....could you please share which systems, brands , models you heard and where?

We can then perhaps steer you to the right possible system.

Hello All

Good morning

Start your with auditioning with Bookshelve speakers setup. You need to put some money on avr , 5 speakers + sub.
Start with Front speakers + sub + avr , and upgrade rear speaker later.

In bagalore you have bunch of audio dealers. Go with your own music/movie content and do audition and decide based on your budget.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back