Good Home theater system under 25K

Vikasarya

Hi,

I am looking for a good home theater system under INR 25K. Want to connect it to my HD LED TV. I had Sony DZ 340 in mind. Looking for suggestions on other models.

Look at the Yamaha YHT series and the Onkyo 3400 series, will be far better than Sony DZ340. The Yamaha's only drawback is that it does not support all HD audio formats.

Since you have a HD LED TV, I would suggest you to look at Sony's Blu-ray home theatre systems. One of their new 2013 models was just launched, have a demo and see if you like it - Model - Sony BDV-E3100.

If you have plans of connecting a HD DTH set top box to the home theatre system or any other device that supports 5.1 sound then the systems suggested by Saikat will be better as they have more inputs. Audition all the systems and then decide.

Last edited:
This is a home theatre forum.....lets talk about serious home theatre brands and keep regular consumer electronic brands out. Leave Sony, Samsung, Lg, etc.............to what they do best.........making tv's!!!

Yamaha, Onkyo would be suitable for your budget. Always hear anything you buy no matter how good the reviews are or what people say.

Would suggest Onkyo 3400 HTIB models, for the budget it will be a good pick. Pls check out in Reliance digital I remember there is a free offer of Onkyo ipod dock worth close to home price of home theatre unit.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back