Good Linear power supply seller in India

music4mhell

Hello All,

I am thinking of getting a network adapter either microrendu or SOtM SMS-200.

I want to buy a good LPS for this. I may order from outside like Uptone or Sbooster or something else.

I wana know, if there is any seller or developer who is selling good LPS in India ?

Thanks in advance !

you search indiamart or try a generic search....you may end up getting something like- http://www.mouser.in/Power/Power-Supplies/Linear-Power-Supplies/_/N-brwqi

Linear Power Supply System - Linear Power Supply Manufacturer from Pune

you can ask them to customise according to your need..

Not so promising. The pune site doesn't give any technical details.
May be these are good for consumer goods but not for Audio products.

There will be power suppy with the product, but i want something really good with budget around ~$200

What voltage and current ratings do you require? I think you can build it yourself if you can get the OPS (Omishra) designed PSU and pair it with a rcore transformer. I think Saikat of Kolkata was planning to build it for his Pi.

Why don't you make one for yourself. You can get a kit for the amb based sigma 22 or sigma 11 for symmetrical or non symmetrical power supplies respectively. You can but a kit assembled pcb or assembled supply. The voltages can bet set from 5V to 30v depending on changing a few components. The same are available from Aliexpress or ebay hong kong at decent prices.

Fun with the Sigma-11 -- Your M3's new friend!

Last edited:
Hello All,

I want to buy a good LPS for this. I may order from outside like Uptone or Sbooster or something else.

I wana know, if there is any seller or developer who is selling good LPS in India ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi , ur choice of SOtM SMS200 piqued my interest in your post. I myself was considering either the SMS 200 ultra with a linear PSU or maybe the SOtM SMS1000SQ enhasu with the sPS 1000. If u picked up the SOtM 200 pls do let me knw what u think of it . Since I haven't read much about it on the forum.
Cheers!
Anand

STEREO: Transrotor zet 1 TT, Transrotor 8.2 MC reference phono stage, Ortofon rondo red cartridge,MSB Platinum iv DAC, MSB data CD Transport , mola mola Kaluga power amplifiers, Transparent audio Ultra cables and interconnects, Transparent audio premium USB cable , Synology D 415 play 12 TB RAID NAS drive ,Mac book air with Roon, Joseph Audio Perspectives Floor standers , Stillpoints Aperture Acoustic panels, Blue jeans CAT6a cables. Transparent audio Reference power cords , Transparent audio MM2 power isolators .

HT1: Optoma HD 82 projector, Ibox media player, Synology D 415 play 12 TB RAID NAS drive, Anthem MRX 500 AV receiver , B & W centres & surrounds , REL T5 subwoofer.

HT2: Panasonic 42' Plasma, Monitor audio Radius R250 centre and front speakers, Radius R90 rears and radius R360 subwoofer. Dune media player and pioneer BDP 140 blu ray player.

Try RS Components. They import from UK and deliver in India at an all inclusive cost:

Welcome to RS Online

I have not purchased an LPS from them, but I have found them to be reliable and genuine.

Best wishes

there are quite a bunch of vendors in the DIY audio space in india who can build something for you - diyaudiocart, eight audio, blues magic audio, who should be able to make something for your requirement - try pinging them!

Hello All,

Thanks in advance !
Hi,
Which one did you get finally?

I just found that Mr.Murthy of Tools and Trade Bangalore makes Balanced isolation Transformer supply. It’s like a hobby for him, like his audio and power cables. He is making a 1500KVA power supply unit for me. If you contact him he may help you too.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back