Grey Market Vs "company" product

Buying the products from the distributors is waste of money. If you are buying a LCD buy it officially , but if you are buying a Amplifier or speakers grey market is the best way to go. I have never heard a Marantz amplifier die in 3 months, never heard a Bryston die in 2 months. All the mid end and hi end manufacturers will definitely have a quality control and if the product does not work after 3 months means there should be mistake in our side.
Getting a Fake product from Grey is Bull shit and these distributors are ripping us. I recently purchased a 5.1 speaker package for my friends officialy only because there was no great price difference.

Hi Dali and others who says company warentee is useless

I am personally user of second hand and grey.

BUT
BUT

Dig the forum deeply and there are instances of AVR going kaupt.And least some members got replacement.

Now AVR parts ,esp board is prohibitivaly expensive and maynot be available in India...

So still it maks sense to buy from grey?

Also dig deep and you will realise there are generally issues with LCD ,and members got replacement from Samsung,LG ,Philips ( writing from Memory)

And sony is not Sacred cow ,one of the biggest quality fiasco ,burning batteries of dell laptops ,happened with batteries supplied by Sony?

Earlier HP and Apple ( I thing apple still offers) and Westen Digital offers warentee for the products bought outside india ..HP and Apple was NOT asking for receipt...

So on what conclusive basis you say that warentee Esp for New age complex products is rubbish??

Back