Group Buy as separate forum Heading

sgmane

Having a separate forum named "Group Buy"

Advantages:
1. Members can have a reference of earlier purchase.
2. Under this forum any category (earlier threads which are scattered) can be brought under this (amp, cd, dvd player, speakers, avr etc).
3. Any new thread of group buy can be referred from earlier group-buy (as a reference to earlier group buy).
4. By this, the new group buy thread can get more information (history of price of the product bought earlier compared to current rate, getting better deals etc)

Disadvantage
1. I dont think of any.

Other folks can chip in.

@sgmane,second that.even if group buys aren't many now,it will certainly help encourage more of the same.as i posted in another suggestion prior,the addition of relevant sub-fora helps with organization of "clutter".cheers

Amarbir[Lynx-India];171790 said:
Well,
I do not Like the idea ,people can go into any category and search "Group buy'

:p

it was meant so,..,one 'group buy' sub-forum where all group buys in any category can be grouped.easier to search,easier involvement for those it caters to.cheers

Amarbir[Lynx-India];171790 said:
Well,
I do not Like the idea ,people can go into any category and search "Group buy'

:p

That's precisely one of the reason to have a "group-buy" forum. So if one wants, do he need to do a search each time, rather than go to the forum and see a list of threads available - including any latest group buy that's "in progress".
May be there is another alternative that may not have come to my mind!!:rolleyes:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back