Group Buy: HTPC Cabinet

vaibhavyagnik

Looking at the high prices of HTPC cabinets in India, many of us have to do with normal computer cabinets in our living rooms. Also the options that are available are quiet few and those too are expensive. Only a Handful of retailers sell HTPC cabinets.
I was thinking of buying silverstone LC-13BE Black case. If we as a group can place an order for HTPC cabinet, we may be able to strike a good deal, also we can get the seller to get the HTPC cabinet in India.
We can think of primeabgb. Please drop a comment if anybody is interested. We can then ask for a quote from Prime.

I was planning to get a custom front plate engraved for my el-cheapo (Iball Baby) case which currently houses my HTPC. But if the final negotiated pricing is right for the silverstone, count me in.

i had added LC 13E to shopping card on shopyourworld.com. The total price was coming upto 6600 Rs. including S&H. Also i could have sent it to myself as a gift to avoid customs duty. I think we can get it cheaper if we try a group buy. BTW, who is Chamoxa sg?

it can be place horizontally thats all. its not a "Real" HTPC cabinet. HTPC cabinets are supposed to blend in with AVR or should look similar.

Sorry, I have not given the info only for you or asking you to go for it...
The idea is make to such information available to anyone who may have some interest in HTPC. Everyone will not have same choice or requirement you see...

Back