Guide me on an amplifier route.

Am sure you‘d get well-informed and well-meant advice/suggestions here. And that you’d decide on an amp/system based on your understanding of choices/approaches and yourself. All I’d add is, once you buy, don’t be in a haste to judge your system. Take time to get acquainted with its sound, its potential as well as its limitations. It takes time for us to understand our own system and get the performance it is capable of. Even years. Also, developing a bond with it. A component system, unlike an all-in-one, is a living system (almost). It’d be temperamental too, like living beings. Be ready for that. There’d be periods of pride and frustration. Taking it as a part and parcel of the hobby makes it easier to persevere.

I feel sad when I see posts where members put components bought just months, even weeks before. While all of us can make some error, with some it becomes a pattern. That consumerist view might suit some of our affairs, but limits the fulfilment one can derive from a hobby/passion.

So, take time deciding. And then commit to your decision to get the most out of it.

So true. A component system is indeed unique. It needs patience to set it up, time to experiment with the sources ,cables etc and , finally, a time of the day when you are at peace with yourself for a relaxing listen.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back