Guidelines for buying Emotiva products online

You send a mail with a order request. They raise the paypal invoice and then you pay through your paypal account.

How would the amount be credited into Paypal account (to enable them to make payment on the buyer's behalf) Is it through a credit card or can it be done by NEFT / RTGS (These are electronic fund transfer options. NEFT is for amounts of upto Rs. 1 lac and RTGS for amounts greater than 1 lac)

Instead of paypal you can also do a bank wire transfer.

This is a costly option. In addition to the usual commission, they charge Rs. 1000/- towards SWIFT charges (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) I learnt it the hard way.

you are right wire transfer is an expensive option.

I use paypal with a credit card as its safer and more efficient.

can you buy apple products from their online stores/ itunes store via paypal?

Yes, you can.

But after including shipping and customs, the price would be same as or higher than Indian price.
All iPods macs etc are competitively priced here.

Thanks

actually I was thinking of buying and getting shipped to a friend, instead of borderlinx kind of service. Sorry if it was too OT. On itunes I did not see paypal as an option, iirc.

Yes, you can.

But after including shipping and customs, the price would be same as or higher than Indian price.
All iPods macs etc are competitively priced here.

Thanks

Guys,

after your Emotiva purchase, dont throw away the boxes. They are very good and cost 50-100$ extra if you order them.

By the way, I am happy to see that our forum threads turn up in top 10 results when sombebody searches Emotiva /lounge/ board.

thanks

anyone ordered an emotiva product recently (with the order shipped to india)? What was the experience?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back